Tuesday, May 12, 2009

provided for

It never ceases to amaze me how God provides in times of need. From past experience, I should know to never doubt his provision: time and again, He has provided something I needed at exactly the right time...but over the passing of days and months, I tend to forget such things until the next time I'm in need. Selfish, huh? Anyway, a friend recommended a house-sitting job to me a few days ago, and I went and met the homeowner today to get approval for the job, and also, to learn what needed to be taken care of during my stay. Not only did I get the house-sitting job, but the homeowner also said that she would put me in contact with someone else for another job. I am so thankful for the house-sitting job and some new options for work this summer. I may not be working steadily, but my needs are being provided for. Thanks God.

No comments: