Monday, December 22, 2008

there's no place like home

It is so good to be home! I got back a little over a week ago, and though it's been cold (even some snow oddly enough) and rainy every day since, I've thoroughly enjoyed it. And even though I still have two weeks here, the time is passing quickly and I'm afraid those two weeks are going to go so fast...actually, I know they will, I just have to make the most of them and slow them down a bit! As far as being social, I really haven't done much at all. My family and my boyfriend are my priorities right now with so little time at home. I would like to see one or two close friends though before I leave. Can I say how wonderful it was to see my boyfriend, J., after nearly 4 months? To be able to look at his face when we talk and hold his hand...I don't think there's anything better. And seeing my family again, especially my brothers. They have grown every time I come home and while it's neat to see, sometimes it feels like I'm missing out. But I guess that's the price I pay for going to school out of state. Three more semesters and I'll be done *hopefully*-that will be the day! More later!
-Me

No comments: